How can we help you?
The last first class post date for Royal Mail is 16th December. Please order by 13th December for your print to be dispatched by 16th, to give it a possibility of reaching you before Christmas. The Royal Mail strikes alongside high volumes means that they are extremely overwhelmed, but we are doing everything possible on our end to dispatch your orders in good time.
• Orders placed after Monday 13th December will not be ready for dispatch before the last post date 16th December
• We will continue dispatching orders after 16th December, but those dispatched after 16th will not be delivered before Christmas.
• Next dispatch date following christmas: 28th December
• Delivery depends on postal services so we cannot make any guarantees - please order early to lower risk of disappointment. We would advise you place an order by 13th December, as strike dates for the month currently stand at: 1st, 9th, 11th, 14th, 15th, 23rd, 24th
International orders outside of the UK
If you are placing an order outside of the UK, please order christmas gifts with plenty of time to spare as customs and postal services will no doubt become overwhelmed.
• International orders usually take up to 15 working days
• Customs & postal services are slower during this time of year, so please order by 28th November to allow for this
• We cannot guarantee postage times or predict delays, so please order early to lower risk of disappointment. Thank you!
The estimated time it will take to dispatch your order is as follows:
- All Prints & Print Sets: 2-4 business days*
- Framed prints: 2-6 business days*
*Please note - sometimes we need to get in touch with you to clarify details, if your print is personalised and something is uclear. This may increase processing time if it takes a while to receive a response from you. Otherwise, your customised print will be made and dispatched within the estimated timeframe.
- Unframed prints: FREE Royal Mail 1st Class delivery (1-3 business days)
- Framed prints: FREE Tracked & Signed Delivery (1-3 business days)
- Prints & Print Sets: £7 Standard international shipping (10-15 business days, estimate not guaranteed)
- Framed Prints: £7 Tracked & Signed International shipping (5-10 business days, estimate not guaranteed)
We do ship to Europe, but are only able to do so via our Etsy store.
Please shop here if you require shipping to Europe:
Pawprint Illustration on Etsy
Prints & Print Sets: Are sent with standard shipping and do not include tracking.
Framed Prints: Are sent with tracked courier services. You will receive a tracking code when your order is dispatched.
Due to Royal Mail strikes in the coming weeks, there will be delays to unframed* print orders that are posted using the Royal Mail delivery service which will vary depending on when you place your order. The strikes are planned for the following dates:
- Friday 26th August
- Wednesday 31st August
- Thursday 8th September
- Friday 9th September
Unfortunately, these delays caused by the Royal Mail strikes are beyond our control so all we can do is advise you to order early where you can.
*All framed print orders are dispatched via DHL (UK) and DPD (Worldwide) and will continue as normal
Any amount can be added (within reason), but we recommend:
- Up to 10 animals on the smallest 5x7"
- Up to 14 animals on the mediums 8x10" or A4 (8.3 x 11.7")
- Up to 18 animals on the large A3 (11.7 x 16.5")
This is just so that they don't look too tiny on the page when they're scaled down to fit on. If you would like a particularly large amount of animals (20 plus), please send us a message with your request so we can confirm whether it's possible.
Yes absolutely! If you include the title or any other additional text you'd like adding on your print in the "Other notes about your order" box (this is shown on any of the personalised family print pages) we can add the title or other text to your design no problem.
Prints & Print sets
Due to high volumes, we're currently unable to send a preview of every print order before it gets dispatched. However if we have any confusion about your request, or if it's quite a unique one, we will certainly be in touch via the email address you use to place your order to clarify details. If we make an error on your design on our end, please don't worry - just get in touch and we will sort it out for you no problem!
For all FRAMED orders, we always send a preview for you to check before it is printed and framed, as it's more difficult to replace a print that has already been framed if there is an error on your design. If you are ordering a framed print, please keep an eye out in your email inbox for your preview to come through, as we will need it approving. If we don't hear back from you within 3 working days we may need to proceed so as not to delay your order for too long - we don't want to keep you waiting!
If you have questions about your design, feel free to get in touch.
As prints are made by us individually, sometimes mistakes can slip through. If your print has an error on it that we have made, just get in touch with the details and we will sort a replacement for you.
If you have made an error on your request, please let us know as soon as you realise - if we receive your message before your print has been packed we will be able to make the adjustment for you.
If you realise you have made an error on your request after your print has arrived, unfortunately we won't be able to send a replacement for free - please get in touch though and let us know the issue so we can advise you.
No. Refunds can only be accepted on non-personalised items, unless we have made a mistake with your order or it has arrived damaged (we will also offer the option of a replacement in those cases).
Please get in touch with the details if your order is incorrect or damaged.
We try our best to fulfill your orders perfectly but sometimes mistakes are made. If you have received the wrong print, wrong size, wrong layout etc. please get in touch with the details and we will sort it out for you no problem!
If your order arrives damaged, please get in touch with the details. We will ask for a photo of the damaged item and can then sort out a replacement for you.
If your order hasn't arrived within the estimated timeframe, it may be that there is a slight delay with postal services. Please get in touch so we can advise.
UK ORDERS: please note that Royal Mail & Couriers may be overwhelmed during certain times of year (christmas, mother's day etc.) so your order may take longer than the estimates to reach you in those times.
IINTERNATIONAL: Shipping time depends on how Customs and your local postal service are coping with high volume at certain times of the year, so may suffer delays.
We're not able to take on requests for illustrations/animals that aren't available on the store and don't offer pet portraits.
However if you'd like the text to say something a little different on a print, change the colour of text/hearts on a personalised print etc. please feel free to get in touch with your enquiry and we can confirm if it's doable. Thank you!