How long until my order is dispatched?
The estimated time it will take to dispatch your order is as follows:
All Prints & Print Sets: 2-4 business days*
Framed prints: 2-6 business days*
- Unframed prints: FREE Royal Mail 1st Class delivery (1-3 business days)
- Framed prints: FREE Tracked & Signed Delivery (1-3 business days)
- Prints & Print Sets: £9 Tracked international shipping (7-12 business days, estimate not guaranteed)
- Framed Prints: £9 Tracked & Signed International shipping (5-8 business days, estimate not guaranteed)
When is the last posting date for christmas gifts?
- Orders placed after Monday 18th December will not be ready for dispatch this side of christmas
- Last dispatch date: 20th December for orders placed before the cut off (18th) - Orders dispatched on 20th are not guaranteed to arrive prior to Christmas, as Royal Mail will be dealing with very high volumes.
- Next dispatch date following christmas: 28th December
- Delivery depends on postal services - please order early to lower risk of disappointment.
International orders outside of the UK
- International orders usually take up to 7 working days
- Customs & postal services are slower during this time of year, so please order by 4th December for a better chance of receiving your order by Christmas
- We cannot guarantee postage times or predict delays, so please order as early as you can to lower risk of disappointment. Thank you!
Any amount can be added (within reason), but we recommend:
- Up to 10 animals on the smallest 5x7"
- Up to 14 animals on the mediums 8x10" or A4 (8.3 x 11.7")
- Up to 18 animals on the large A3 (11.7 x 16.5")
This is just so that they don't look too tiny on the page when they're scaled down to fit on. If you would like a particularly large amount of animals (20 plus), please send us a message with your request so we can confirm whether it's possible.
Yes absolutely! If you include the title or any other additional text you'd like adding on your print in the "Other notes about your order" box (this is shown on any of the personalised family print pages) we can add the title or other text to your design no problem.
Due to high volumes, we're currently unable to send a preview of every print order before it gets dispatched. However if we have any confusion about your request, or if it's quite a unique one, we will certainly be in touch via the email address you use to place your order to clarify details. If we make an error on your design on our end, please don't worry - just get in touch and we will sort it out for you no problem!
If you have questions about your design, feel free to get in touch.
As prints are made by us individually, sometimes mistakes can slip through. If your print has an error on it that we have made, just get in touch with the details and we will sort a replacement for you.
If you have made an error on your request, please let us know as soon as you realise - if we receive your message before your print has been packed we will be able to make the adjustment for you.
If you realise you have made an error on your request after your print has arrived, unfortunately we won't be able to send a replacement for free - please get in touch though and let us know the issue so we can advise you.
No. Refunds can only be accepted on non-personalised items, unless we have made a mistake with your order or it has arrived damaged (we will also offer the option of a replacement in those cases).
Please get in touch with the details if your order is incorrect or damaged.
We try our best to fulfill your orders perfectly but sometimes mistakes are made. If you have received the wrong print, wrong size, wrong layout etc. please get in touch with the details and we will sort it out for you no problem!
If your order arrives damaged, please get in touch with the details. We will ask for a photo of the damaged item and can then sort out a replacement for you.
If your order hasn't arrived within the estimated timeframe, it may be that there is a slight delay with postal services. Please get in touch so we can advise.
UK ORDERS: please note that Royal Mail & Couriers may be overwhelmed during certain times of year (christmas, mother's day etc.) so your order may take longer than the estimates to reach you in those times.
IINTERNATIONAL: Shipping time depends on how Customs and your local postal service are coping with high volume at certain times of the year, so may suffer delays.
We're not able to take on requests for illustrations/animals that aren't available on the store and don't offer pet portraits.
However if you'd like the text to say something a little different on a print, change the colour of text/hearts on a personalised print etc. please feel free to get in touch with your enquiry and we can confirm if it's doable. Thank you!Do you make larger prints than the options shown?