How long until my order is dispatched?
The estimated time it will take to dispatch your order is as follows:
All Prints & Print Sets: 2-4 business days*
Framed prints: 2-6 business days*
- Unframed prints: FREE Royal Mail 1st Class delivery (1-3 business days)
- Framed prints: FREE Tracked & Signed Delivery (1-3 business days)
- Prints & Print Sets: £7 Standard international shipping (10-15 business days, estimate not guaranteed)
- Framed Prints: £7 Tracked & Signed International shipping (5-10 business days, estimate not guaranteed)
Prints & Print Sets: Are sent with standard shipping and do not include tracking.
Framed Prints: Are sent with tracked courier services. You will receive a tracking code when your order is dispatched.
The last first class post date for Royal Mail is 16th December. Please order by 13th December for your print to be dispatched by 16th, to give it a possibility of reaching you before Christmas.
• Orders placed after Monday 13th December will not be ready for dispatch before the last post date 16th December
• We will continue dispatching orders after 16th December, but those dispatched after 16th will not be delivered before Christmas.
• Next dispatch date following christmas: 28th December
• Delivery depends on postal services so we cannot make any guarantees - please order early to lower risk of disappointment.
International orders outside of the UK
If you are placing an order outside of the UK, please order christmas gifts with plenty of time to spare as customs and postal services will no doubt become overwhelmed.
• International orders usually take up to 15 working days
• Customs & postal services are slower during this time of year, so please order by 28th November to allow for this
• We cannot guarantee postage times or predict delays, so please order early to lower risk of disappointment. Thank you!
Any amount can be added (within reason), but we recommend:
- Up to 10 animals on the smallest 5x7"
- Up to 14 animals on the mediums 8x10" or A4 (8.3 x 11.7")
- Up to 18 animals on the large A3 (11.7 x 16.5")
This is just so that they don't look too tiny on the page when they're scaled down to fit on. If you would like a particularly large amount of animals (20 plus), please send us a message with your request so we can confirm whether it's possible.
Yes absolutely! If you include the title or any other additional text you'd like adding on your print in the "Other notes about your order" box (this is shown on any of the personalised family print pages) we can add the title or other text to your design no problem.
Due to high volumes, we're currently unable to send a preview of every print order before it gets dispatched. However if we have any confusion about your request, or if it's quite a unique one, we will certainly be in touch via the email address you use to place your order to clarify details. If we make an error on your design on our end, please don't worry - just get in touch and we will sort it out for you no problem!
If you have questions about your design, feel free to get in touch.
As prints are made by us individually, sometimes mistakes can slip through. If your print has an error on it that we have made, just get in touch with the details and we will sort a replacement for you.
If you have made an error on your request, please let us know as soon as you realise - if we receive your message before your print has been packed we will be able to make the adjustment for you.
If you realise you have made an error on your request after your print has arrived, unfortunately we won't be able to send a replacement for free - please get in touch though and let us know the issue so we can advise you.
No. Refunds can only be accepted on non-personalised items, unless we have made a mistake with your order or it has arrived damaged (we will also offer the option of a replacement in those cases).
Please get in touch with the details if your order is incorrect or damaged.
We try our best to fulfill your orders perfectly but sometimes mistakes are made. If you have received the wrong print, wrong size, wrong layout etc. please get in touch with the details and we will sort it out for you no problem!
If your order arrives damaged, please get in touch with the details. We will ask for a photo of the damaged item and can then sort out a replacement for you.
If your order hasn't arrived within the estimated timeframe, it may be that there is a slight delay with postal services. Please get in touch so we can advise.
UK ORDERS: please note that Royal Mail & Couriers may be overwhelmed during certain times of year (christmas, mother's day etc.) so your order may take longer than the estimates to reach you in those times.
IINTERNATIONAL: Shipping time depends on how Customs and your local postal service are coping with high volume at certain times of the year, so may suffer delays.
We're not able to take on requests for illustrations/animals that aren't available on the store and don't offer pet portraits.
However if you'd like the text to say something a little different on a print, change the colour of text/hearts on a personalised print etc. please feel free to get in touch with your enquiry and we can confirm if it's doable. Thank you!Do you make larger prints than the options shown?